Download and Install SuperFly Full Installation
This page is suitable for printing.
Back to SuperFly Home Page
- Create a new, empty directory on your C: drive (I'll assume you call it SF).
- Download the Full Installation from the main SuperFly page into your new SF directory.
- Run the file you've downloaded. Currently it is called SF22F.EXE. This unpacks the installation files.
To Run a program in Windows 3.1x, go to Program Manager, click File, click Run, click Browse to locate the File, click OK, click OK.
In Win 95: click Start, click Run, click Browse, locate the File, click OK, click OK.
- Run SETUP.EXE, which was unpacked in the last step.
- Follow the installation instructions, or just press Enter on every screen to move along.
- You now have SuperFly installed!
- If you like, erase the files in the SF directory and delete the SF directory. You will likely never use them again.